October 29th, 2018
The Summit is the pinnacle of MIMA’s effort to create opportunities for digital marketers in Minnesota to collaborate and learn from one another. This year, we’ve added hands-on learning workshops, meetups and more breakout sessions. We’ve also lowered ticket prices and have limited the number of tickets sold to make sure those who attend get the most out of it.
Another Summit, A Different Approach
Six Reasons to Attend:
- Workshops: hands-on learning experiences from industry leaders in user experience design, marketing technology, content creation and digital measurement.
- Breakout sessions: equal parts inspiration and practical application, these are 45-minute sessions covering topics like social media insights, digital innovation, design and more.
- Keynote speakers: nationally-known modern marketing thought leaders peppered in throughout the day to elevate and challenge the status quo. Previous keynotes have included the likes of Gary Vanerchuk, Elizabeth Nyamayaro, Seth Godin, Amy Webb, Chris Anderson, Jane McGonigal and more.
- Meetups: MIMA-organized opportunities for like-minded people to meet up after The Summit at nearby locations to talk about strategy, UX, creative, media, tech and more.
- Venue: spread out between two floors at the new and beautiful Radisson Blu, there will be plenty of space to take in a keynote, attend a workshop or get away for a phone call.
- Pricing: we’ve significantly lowered the price of The Summit this year, but are offering a limited amount of tickets to make sure those who attend get the most out of it.
Non-Members: $499 ($399 for the first 100 people to register)
Students: $399 ($99 for the first 50 people to register)
Monday, October 29th, 2018
7:00am - 8:00am: Networking Breakfast
8:00am - 9:30am: Opening General Session and Keynote
10:00am - 10:45am: Breakout Sessions
10:00 am - 12:00pm: Workshops
11:00am - 11:45am: Breakout Sessions
12:00pm - 1:30pm: Lunch General Session and Keynote
1:30pm - 2:00pm: VIP Sponsor Meet & Greet and break
2:00pm - 2:45pm: Breakout Sessions
2:00pm - 4:00pm: Workshops
3:15pm - 4:00pm: Breakout Sessions
4:00pm - 6:00pm: Closing Reception and Meetup
Radisson Blu at Mall of America
2100 Killebrew Dr,
Bloomington, MN 55425